The Extron DTP HD DA4 4K 230 and DTP HD DA8 4K 230 are distribution amplifiers that provide one HDMI input with loop-through, and either four or eight DTP outputs. Each twisted pair output sends HDMI, audio, and control up to 230 feet (70 meters) over shielded CATx cable to Extron DTP‑enabled products. The DTP HD DA 4K 230 accepts analog stereo audio signals for simultaneous transmission over the same shielded CATx cable. It supports video signals at resolutions up to 4K. The DTP HD DA 4K 230 offers bidirectional RS‑232 and IR pass-through at each DTP output, plus system level RS‑232 control of AV devices via Ethernet insertion. It features remote powering of DTP receivers, EDID Minder, Key Minder, and selectable output muting.
· Distributes HDMI plus control and analog audio up to 230 feet (70 meters) over shielded CATx cable
· Buffered HDMI input loop-through
· Supports computer and video resolutions up to 4K
· Extron XTP DTP 24 shielded twisted pair cable is strongly recommended for optimal performance
· Compatible with CATx shielded twisted pair cable
· DTP outputs are compatible with HDBaseT-enabled devices